- Conference 2016
- Finding Irrawang: James King, scientific transnationalism and colonial wine heritage
- I Go to Rio: how wine studies research revealed Australia’s forgotten history with Brazil
- “Wine” – an invention undergoing rapid historical change
- Blogger challenge: shelves full of wine books to read, a new year ahead – what could possibly go wrong?
- Follow worlds in a wine glass on WordPress.com
Historian of nature/culture through studies of wine production, trade and consumption. Also trans-imperialism, migration, mobilities and business. Budding connoisseur of Semillon and Riesling.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.