- Conference 2016
- Finding Irrawang: James King, scientific transnationalism and colonial wine heritage
- I Go to Rio: how wine studies research revealed Australia’s forgotten history with Brazil
- “Wine” – an invention undergoing rapid historical change
- Blogger challenge: shelves full of wine books to read, a new year ahead – what could possibly go wrong?
- Follow worlds in a wine glass on WordPress.com
Historian of nature/culture through studies of wine production, trade and consumption. Also trans-imperialism, migration, mobilities and business. Budding connoisseur of Semillon and Riesling.
- RT @BGriffenFoley: Australian Dictionary of Biography @NCB_ANU now on Twitter! ping @TomDCRoberts @JulianneSchultz @TroyBramston @TomCollin… 1 week ago
- Wilton & Bosworth (1984) Old Worlds and New Australia, pp 23-24. Cheers! twitter.com/robcol8/status… 1 week ago
- RT @gilbertlisak: Today I realized I needed to frame the concept of "history" a little more for my 8th graders, so (not finding what I need… 2 weeks ago
- RT @pipmcg: Fifield says 'laws of physics' prevent PM from being here #PMLitAwards 2 weeks ago
- What a shame. @TurnbullMalcolm used to be shamelessly writerly. twitter.com/tomrgriffiths/… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: wine documentary
My valued colleague Catherine Oddie has a fondness for listicles so in the spirit of her appreciation for pithy instructive roll calls of things people absolutely must know – I offer my top five favourite wine documentaries. Each of these are on DVD and … Continue reading